- Marana Health Care is a founding participant in Arizona Connected Care (AzCC), Southern Arizona’s Accountable Care Organization. AzCC’s goal is to create a healthier community while controlling increases in healthcare costs, which complements our commitment to excellence in promoting health and well being. SLiding fee scale for medical and dental services.
- Children’s Clinics for Rehabilitative Services Children’s Clinics offers Southern Arizona’s families a unique environment to meet the health care needs of their children with more than 25 medical and dental specialty clinics, primary care and therapy services under one roof. Located in the Square & Compass Building on the Tucson Medical Center (TMC) campus, Children’s Clinics is a non-profit organization providing family-centered, comprehensive outpatient medical and therapy services in a comfortable and engaging atmosphere.
- Southern Arizona Celiac Support Group, CSA/USA Chapter 15. We are dedicated to assisting Southern Arizona residents and visitors with celiac disease and dermatitis herpetiformis, as well as their family and friends.
- Gait Way Improve the quality of life for children and adults with motor disabilities caused by cerebral palsy, spina bifida, traumatic brain injury, stroke or other causes by developing motor skills through Conductive Education.
- Official Journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics