Down Syndrome Stories and Caring
- Rion Holcombe was accepted to college! www.today.com/news/they-said-yes-boy-down-syndrome-gets-college-program-heart-2D11777602
- Valentina Guerrero is the first girl with Down syndrome to have her own line of clothing http://latinzine.msn.com/lifestyle/valentina-guerrero-a-special-little-girl-with-a-big-mission
- Get to know a young woman with Down syndrome Melissa Riggio shares her thoughts about Down syndrome.
- Go for the Gold Karate Black Belt Earned by Young Man with Down Syndrome
- We all have something to contribute High school football player with Down Syndrome scores touchdown
- Always follow your dreams Tim’s Place restaurant takes unique approach thanks to special owner
- Already has money in her college fund We have a feel-good story for you: Valentina Guerrero, a 10-month-old Miami girl with Down syndrome, is now the face of Spanish swimwear designer Dolores Cortés’ 2013 children’s swimwear collection, DC Kids.